We have a current opportunity for a Electrical design Engineer on a contract basis.
As part of the Electrical design team, you will be the Electrical Design Engineer who will lead all Electrical design for one of our main parts by supporting on going and new projects of our battery factories. You will be responsible for preparing, reviewing or coordinating the electrical engineering design.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Gathering the electrical design requirements from the different disciplines and coordinating with other discipline design teams.
* Attendance in design meetings with vendors and contractors and attendance in inter-disciplinary BIM/model reviews or 2D drawing reviews.
* Client representative at FATs for electrical equipment.
* Creation of Electrical documents such as SLDs, electrical design procedure and associated typical drawings, electrical design specifications.
* Preparation of Electrical calculations and equipment load schedules, to size and design the electrical equipment
* Power system studies such as load flows, short circuit studies, arc flash and protection coordination studies and transient stability studies.
* Checking red line documents, As-Built, and handover of the electrical plant to the Electrical Operations & Maintenance manager.