- Coordination with suppliers and review of documents and drawings.
- Responsible for electrical calculations eg; short circuit calculations.
- Responsible for Quality and HSSE in own projects.
- general field instrument engineering, system engineering, automation and control engineering, Fire and gas systems engineering, layout design, cable dimensioning and calculations, field instrumentation and valves, technical procurement activities related to mechanical packages (as PRD), preparation of MTO`s and requisitions, preparation of installation job-cards, input to other disciplines, coordination and cooperation with suppliers and clients.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Good knowledge of offshore EIT installations and requirements.
- Good experience in supplier coordination and follow-up.
- Good experience in as-builts of tags and drawings.
- Perform estimation work and plan activities
Required Software Skills:
Required Language Skills: