Here at Earthstream we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer for one of the fastest growing battery development companies in Europe.
Main responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer will include:
- Installation of MV and LV temporary networks for construction needs.
* Communication and liaising to solve technical issues.
* Planning temporary lights network on site.
* Supervision of installation Permanent and Temporary MV and LV cables, transformers, el. panels, opto cables, cable bridges, and similar
* Taking over Delegation for Electrical responsibilities.
* Checking design and making sure all works are executed according to design,
* Ordering works from contractors
* Requesting As built dwg reports from Contractors for all electrical installations.
* Handling Permits to Work in vicinity of electrical installations.
* Checking following Lock Out - Tag Out procedures.
- Relevant education and/or work experience with similar assignments/projects. Can perform task independently but requires some supervision.
- Excellent English written and oral skills.
- Open to relocation (Skelleftea, Sweden)
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your Resume directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!