For a global company and a leader in the offshore wind market, we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Electrical Installation and Commissioning Supervisor.
This is a contract based job in Singapore.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Being a role model in a safe working culture.
- Ensuring that electrical and electromechanical installation, commissioning, and testing live up to the required quality.
- Providing specialty knowledge within Fibre Optics, SCADA and Communication Systems
- Establishing and maintaining good collaboration through acknowledging communication with stakeholders.
- Have completed degree or vocational training within electrical or marine engineering.
- Experience with the installation and commissioning of electrical and electromechanical equipment on onshore and/or offshore substations at construction sites, fabrication yards and offshore.
- Speak, read, and write English at an advanced level.