- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair plant equipment.
- Analyse equipment performance to determine proper calibration and/or effective operation.
- Install, maintain, and repair plant components.
- Keep a neat and efficient work area.
- Respect all plant safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for replacement parts, materials, tools, manuals and reference materials.
- Perform selected duties as directed by the Maintenance Manager and/or Maintenance Engineer.
- Perform plant facility housekeeping and cleanup.
- Assist other departments as per request from Maintenance Manager or Engineer.
- Complete reports as required and report to engineer or manager.
- Assist with the receipt and handling of shipped materials.
- Daily contact with the Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Engineers, Electrical and I&C engineer, to receive instructions and work assignments.
- Must participate in frequent exchange of information with other members of the Maintenance Department.
What do I need?
* Requires a High School Diploma plus additional courses in the repair and maintenance of Mechanical, electrical and I&C components from a trade and/or vocational school.
* Specialized training in repair and maintenance of power plant equipment.
* Relevant 10 years of experience.
* Knowledge of expertise very good
* Any required certification yes
* Personal skills, team woke, leadership and very good technical hand kraft
* Language skills, Arabic and English with very good level
For further information about this position please apply.