EarthStream are currently looking for both Electrical and Mechanical Technicians to assist a project in the EU.
This opportunity is a chance for junior technicians to get fantastic experience under their belts working for one of the biggest power generation companies in the world.
Your main responsibilities will be assisting the Electrical/Mechanical engineers during the manufacturing and construction on Wind turbines.
What do you need to succeed?
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- Previous experience working in an Electrical or Mechanical scope for at least 1-2 years
- Immediately available
- 1-2 years' experience in respective field
- English language
- MUST have own tools (checklist must be complete)
- Willing to work in country for an extended period
If so, please apply here or alternatively you can send your CV directly to:
We look forward to hearing from you!