Electrical Site Supervisor
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- To build your career by assisting in the delivery of 'leading edge' engineering projects.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To work with the best.
- Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations
The role of the Electrical Site Supervisor is to support the Site Manager in the organization and co-ordination of site-based activities and to lead and co-ordinate teams of Electrical Engineering trade professionals on site. The Supervisor will be responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress. They will lead their teams to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and efficient manner. They will deal with obstacles and develop team capacity.
- Fully understand your IFC scope of work and notify IFC variations to CM.
- Complete take-offs for variations as requested.
- Populate SE progress assessment form in conjunction with planners.
- Review and fully understand IFC Scope of works.
- Review and agree area site set-up with C.M.
- Install area site set-up in line with agreed plan - all on wheels, nothing directly on the floor.
- Appoint person responsible to maintain and clean your area.
- Ensure temp power is available for directs and subcontractors prior to required date.
Necessary requirement of the Electrical Site Supervisor
- Senior Trades qualification or equivalent coupled with 5+ years site experience within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial, industrial or data centre type sectors
- Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
- Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated
- Record of success as a Trade Leader
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- Strong client focus
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure