We have a current opportunity for a Electrical Supervisor on a permanent basis.
the client works internationally on a wide range of different construction and maintenance projects across the energy, petrochem, pharmaceutical and industrial sectors.
they currently employ over 650 people and have offices in Ireland, the UK, Mainland Europe, South Africa. They seeks to employ the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organization.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure compliance with the site safety rules and with all safety aspects in the execution of work.
- Install industrial equipment such as pumps, motors, and valves.
- Complete field level risk assessments.
- Interface with Construction and monitor contractors' mechanical completion and pre-commissioning activities (rotating equipment cold/hot alignments)
- Conduct walk downs as required representing the Mechanical commissioning discipline.
- Completion of approved commissioning check sheets.
- Assist vendor representatives and site operations in commissioning and start up activities
- Create and execute Mechanical commissioning packages.
- Adhere to standards of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) and comply with the Clients Company Health, Safety & Environment Management (HSEM) System requirements; takes care of one's own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
- Follows and maintains Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Served full recognised apprenticeship or equivalent
- Five (5) years' experience in directly performing PTW and works in an oil and gas, or similar industrial environment
- Ability to read and interpret Piping and Instrumentation Diagram/Drawings (P&IDs) installation standards etc.
- Experience on rotating equipment installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Atex or Compex certificates
if you would be interested please send your cv too -
looking foward to hearing from you !