We have a current opportunity for a Electrical Supervisor - Offshore on a contract basis. The position will be based offshore in Germany on a Renewables Project.
As Electrical Supervisor, you will manage several offshore teams with main focus on coordinating and managing the daily execution of projects of offshore assets for internal and external clients.
The teams consist of in-house or external E/I and mechanical technicians combined with specialised sub- contractors. You are responsible for the safe execution of the project according all HSE procedures.
Respecting planning and reporting with the aim to unburden clients by
providing first time right excellent quality.
1. Manage and coordinate service operations on site (onshore/offshore)
2. Manage and ensure electrical safety works on site
3. Ensures order, safety and tidiness on Site
4. Responsible for the work sequence and safe-, high quality- and efficient execution of the works under his supervision
5. Coordinate, supervise and instruct the personnel under your responsibility
6. Detecting and registration of extra work
7. Report on the as-built situation of the works executed
8. Maintain and update planning
9. Responsible for daily progress reporting towards project management
10. Approve hours of technicians and subcontractors
11.Responsible for the implementation of all applicable instructions and procedures (also tosubcontractors)
12. Ensure a working method conform the Guidelines and Procedures of the Quality Management System.