- Take charge of the Engineering team.
- Lead the design team responsible for engineering battery systems and their integration.
- Evaluate and improve existing research and product development processes.
- Enhance the technical performance and cost efficiency of current products and lead continuous efforts to develop new market-leading products.
- Initiate and oversee the company's collaborations with global research institutions and partners, including establishing a network of research partners.
- Identify opportunities to incorporate the latest technologies and/or collaborations, including potential mergers and acquisitions.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience in lithium-ion battery technology within the energy storage sectors.
- Demonstrate expertise in battery system design for Commercial EV.
- Preferably hold a PhD qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Have experience in high voltage power systems.
- Exhibit strong knowledge of various lithium battery types and other energy storage technologies.
- Possess experience in the design process from concept to production.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Demonstrate at least 5 years of leadership experience.
Reg No: R2211
0260 Xcede Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096