Earthstream Global are working with a world class company who are building one of Europe's battery cell factories in Sweden who are seeking an Engineering Manager.
Responsible for managing the Engineering scope for our clients upcoming world-class Battery Active Materials factory in Skellefteå, Sweden. Delivering through top tier international engineering contractor and owners team.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
Overall areas of responsibility and activities
- Ensuring that the overall factory design for the Upstream 2 project is safe, meeting regulatory requirements and that design is cost effective (while meeting schedule requirements),
* Leading the US2 engineering team, consisting of process and discipline engineers, to deliver an integrated design for the project and
* Supervising the engineering contractor (top tier international engineering contractor) and ensuring timely delivery of the design,
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in engineering/project management of industrial projects (Metals & Minerals, Oil & Gas, Chemicals…), preferably in greenfield settings.
* Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience working in leading engineering work and working with international contractor(s)
* MSc or equivalent in appropriate (Mechanical, Chemical, Civil…) Engineering discipline,
* Previous experience working through all project phases from feasibility to construction and commissioning