We currently have an opening for an Engineering Manager for an exciting project coming up in the Nordic region!
Responsible for managing the Engineering scope at our upcoming world-class Battery Active Materials factory in Skellefteå, Sweden. Delivering through top tier international engineering contractor and owners team.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Ensuring that the overall factory design for the Upstream 2 project is safe, meeting regulatory requirements and that design is cost effective
- Leading the US2 engineering team, consisting of process and discipline engineers, to deliver an integrated design for the project
- Supervising the engineering contractor (top tier international engineering contractor) and ensuring timely delivery of the design,
- Engaging on design related issues with wider Organization, Authorities and other Stakeholders.
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in engineering/project management of industrial projects (Metals & Minerals, Oil & Gas, Chemicals…), preferably in greenfield settings.
- * Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience working in leading engineering work and working with international contractor(s)
* MSc or equivalent in appropriate (Mechanical, Chemical, Civil…) Engineering discipline,
* Previous experience working through all project phases from feasibility to construction and commissioning.
Please apply now!