Environmental Manager - Renewable Energy / Wind Energy / Offshore Wind / Energy sector
- Permanent position
- Excellent package available
- Korean speaking candidates required
Environmental Manager required by successful global business providing the opportunity to focus on large scale projects within the renewable energy sector. Highly interesting opportunity and long term career progression for the right candidate!
- Define workplan for EIA and coordinate selection of environmental advisors for the performance of EAI surveys.
- Represent the investor in and supervise administrative procedure of environmental decision for offshore wind farm and evacuation infrastructure.
- Supervise surveys and preparation of EIA report for offshore wind farm.
- Supervise surveys and preparation of EIA report for evacuation infrastructure.
- Oversee and analyse other environmental procedures of offshore wind farms to assess potential cumulative effect and other constraints.
- Report progress on environmental permitting work during the project development phase.
- Where required, support the company's work in monitoring and engaging in regulatory matters associated with environmental aspects of development and construction of offshore wind farm projects.
- 6+ years relevant experience in Environmental Management
- Experienced within development phase of projects
- Environmental impact assessment experience (EIA)
- Wind energy projects experience ideally / offshore oil and gas background can also be considered
- Degree qualified within relevant field