Earthstream are proud to be working with a leading provider of data driven & robotic solutions who are at the forefront of technology that is changing the world, serving some of the biggest brands with a team of 2000 professionals and 50 nationalities.
We actively recruiting for an EPLAN Specialist - Comptency Lead for EMEA to work as part of a Regional Electrical Engineering and EMEA Controls Management Team to use the power of technology and the latest EPLAN based tools to shape the future of intralogistics for forward thinking customers
Job Role: EPLAN Specialist - Competency Lead EMEA
Location: Germany - Remote
Salary: €69,000 - €104,000 pa plus 10-15% VSA
As an Eplan Specialist your remit will include:
- Awareness of global standards affecting the electrical area and ensures they are applied.
- Can provide technical guidance in large and complex projects by participation in the start up phase but also lessons learnt and continuous improvement of our products and process.
- Provides a view of technical trends and innovations affecting the company's strategy.
- Be a mentor and advise on the technical areas and best practices in electrical design.
- Contribute to regional Product and Organizational Readiness collaborating with the Technology Centers and supporting engineers and team leaders defining skills required and training needs.
- Acts as the 'voice of the region and company' in design forums and events
- Keep knowledge fresh by being part realising customer projects in the local team (circa 40%)
What you will bring to the company:
- A collaborative approach with a willingness to learn and understand where to add value to our teams, products, projects and processes.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the Controls products and the development process using EPLAN.
- Experience in similar roles ideally within the logistics automation field
- Be focused on the changing requirements from our customers and company
What they promise to offer:
Our client provides you with the possibility to grow while working with them to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. They are proud of our their roots, while the opportunities they offer stretch across the globe. They don't expect perfection, but they do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (their Core Values) from all colleagues. In return, they offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while they develop the leaders that will shape ours.