EQUIPMENT PROJECT ENGINEER
EarthStream are currently looking for an 'Equipment Project Engineer' to assist a project in the EU
The selected Engineer shall be sufficiently skilled and competent to deliver the services defined below:
- Embedded within the WTG Foundations package of the project the Service shall report to the WTG Foundations Free Issue Equipment (FIE) Manager.
- Support the Inter Array Package with the tendering and award of the hot commissioning works for the Sonar Transponders systems, to be mounted on the WTG Foundations.
- Witness, coordination and expediting the installation, inspections and functional tests of at least:
- Davit Cranes (50 offshore Davit Cranes)
- Inspection and functional tests of 50 offshore Davit Cranes already installed on the external platforms of the Transition Pieces.
- Structural Conditioning Monitoring (SCMS) system (5 SCMS systems installed in 5 WTG and 1 server in the OSS)
- Attend to the installation, testing and hand over of the SCMS cables to be installed
- Immediately available
- Permitted to work in the EU
- Offshore Medical
- Deep understanding of both onshore and offshore commissioning of LV electrical and mechanical systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation associated with offshore/marine construction projects
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
If so please apply here or alternatively, you can send your CV to:
We look forward to hearing from you!