As an ESIA specialist, he/she will be involved in the development lifecycle of the project for various client types and properties. He/She will be required to ensure that all the relevant stakeholders are updated with the relevant information and aligned in the same direction. The ideal candidate will need to have high attention to detail and superb communication skills.
- Lead and drive the full development cycle of the project, from development to completion.
- Oversee and ensuring that environmental regulations and permits are being met where needed.
- Provide knowledge on ESIA related topics.
- Conduct due diligence reviews, evaluate the sustainability of the project and provide analysis of environmental topics.
- Ensure that the project is on schedule.
- ESIA experience in the renewable energy industry.
- Clear understanding of Korean and international environmental standards, Korean EIA processes, and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Fluent in both Korean and English.
If you are keen or know of anyone who may be interested, feel free to drop me a message: email@example.com