The requirement is for Purchasing coordinator / Expeditor to support Supply Chain Group. Person will be responsible for expediting with suppliers for purchase orders which are already placed on Supply Base. Person will be responsible for interacting with their suppliers to order (as per assigned commodity) and ensure parts are delivered on time to support customer requirements. Person will be responsible to provide updates (e-mail, meeting participation and one on one interaction) to customers. Person will be responsible to work with a cross functional team (SCM Management, Receiving, Quality, Operations and Engineering) to ensure all customer requirements are met. Person will be responsible to identify supplier
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills using collaboration and influencing skills.
- A demonstrated "self-starter", highly-motivated and able to effectively achieve results in a largely autonomous work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve accomplishments in a fast-paced, matrix-reporting, multi-cultural environment.
- Candidate must be fluent in writing, speaking and understanding English.
- Highly effective and concise communication and interpersonal relation skills, including speaking and writing.
We are looking for the individual to speak German and this position will start ASAP for a period of 3 months.