Role: Export & Array Cable Engineer
Location: London (Hybrid working)
Contract length: 10 months
Rate: Negotiable INSIDE IR35
My client is large player in the offshore wind industry and are looking for an Export & Array Cable Project Engineer.
- Responsible for the engineering of the supply, jointing and termination of export and array cables and connection equipment
- Ensure that the technical solution is fit for purpose
- Participate in project team meetings and cross discipline cooperation (Interface Management)
- Support interface management with technical knowhow and alignment
- Review of ITPs, manufacturing processes and technical procedures from Supplier and ensure verification and validation of product quality controls (QA/QC)
- Review RAMS
- Create checklists for Digital Inspection Tool (if applicable)
- Review Manufacturing Record Book
For more information, do not hesitate to get in touch.