Currently looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a world leading FMCG Equipment manufacturer for the food and beverage industry.
- Provide timely and efficient machine repair, installation, upgrade and training services for customers as the front-line representative.
- Responsible for confirming, clarifying and meeting the customer’s expectations.
- Repairs, installations, troubleshooting, customer education and general support for machinery installed at customer facilities.
- Technically proficient in the skills necessary to install, repair and train customers on machinery.
- Attentive to the after-service paperwork necessary to update the planners and admins.
- Client is looking for candidate with a strong background working within a similar position (Machine installation, maintenance and repair within the FMCG food and beverage industry) and that holds a relevant post matric qualification (or matric with extensive experience) to support their experiences.
The role is based in Johannesburg, South Africa and is open to South Africans and non South Africans with the right to work in the Republic.
Apply today - shortlisted profiles will be contacted for further discussion.