Reporting to MD, the Finance Manager will define the process and implement the infrastructure/systems needed to support substantial growth for the company. He will continue to build and manage effective and streamlined administrative/financial systems, including financial, accounting, administrative, commercial and human resources (HR).
As a member of the senior management team, the Finance Manager will be involved in strategic planning, evaluation, and professional development initiatives.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of forecasting, analyzing, and evaluating financial plans and budgets for the assigned business unit or corporation.
- Develops and prepares annual operating budgets and/or periodic financial reports.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models.
- Identifies to management potential areas of opportunities and risk.
- Designs and develops strategic financial analysis projects as necessary.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Withholding Payments, Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Employer Health Tax.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies from the Group; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to management.
- Responsible for Workshop accounting, commercial & administrative issues.
- Provide updated status of the workshop progress to management.
Human Resources and Administration
- Ensure that recruiting processes are consistent and streamlined.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales.
- Ensure that the Internal & External agreement, licensing & certification are in place.
- Actively involved in the daily commercial / operation of the business and provide advice to management if required.