Our client, a leading renewable energy solutions provider, is looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to join their operations in Cape Town.
The role will be tied to new country Rollouts, specifically the Financial Business Analyst position during rollout projects and further support the various Financially centric process teams during Production support. The incumbent will be responsible for the financial modules health and functioning and perform a stewardship role during change requests from Process teams.
- Functional Finance Business Analyst role during Rollout projects in new Country Locations.
- Stewardship and control of existing Financial functional setups in Dynamics 365, ensuring consistency and accuracy in reporting.
- Engage with Financial Process Teams and ensure communication and training of the Scatec Global Financial model.
- Analysis, diagnoses, resolution and support of Finance related DevOps Tasks.
- Support and deploy new Functional Finance Modules in the Scatec Systems environment through standard Dynamics 365 F&O configurations.
- Support and maintain Master Data initiatives relating to Financial Modules in Scatec. Data Management functioning and support, working with GDM and standard Data Management in D365.
- Identify and mitigate risks in Change initiatives and support the FSO team in sound analysis and communication of Project/Process related risk events.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Education: B-Degree in Finance
- Experience: D365 Finance, Navision or AX2012 Finance
- Language: fluent both written and spoken in English