We have a current opportunity for a Fire Safety Specialist/Engineer on a contract basis.
We are looking for a driven, engaged, and structured person to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our HSE team based in Sweden. By joining us you will be a part of establishing and ramping up of our internal fire department and start-up of the local fire station with the opportunity to affect the development of our internal fire station.
As a member of the fire safety team, you will report to the Fire safety manager, collaborate closely with the internal fire department and HSE colleagues. You will also collaborate with fire safety colleagues from all business units.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure factory compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Manage and organize flammable goods permits
- Develop processes, routines, training etc. for compliance regarding the legislation (SBA, LBE, LSO and Seveso)
- Educate and inform management and other teams on actions needed for compliance
- Set requirements and give advice in expansions, changes, installation of technical fire protection installations
Skills & Requirements
- Good verbal and written skills in Swedish and English
- Experience working proactively with fire safety and emergency preparedness
- Experience in working with compliance to SBA, LBE, LSO and Seveso
- Valid driver's license (category B licence)
Good knowledge in crisis management
Bonus points for:
- Experience in working within Rescue services or as a Fire officer
- Training as a fire safety engineer or similar equivalent experience
- High work ethic and good problem-solving ability, showing innovative thinking to solve issues
- Experience in fire safety inspections
- Experience in delivering trainings
- Radio communications expertise
- Experience with ATEX compliance