Earthstream curretlt have an exciting opportunity for an FPGA verifier, specifically for for high-speed communications toassist a project for 12 months with the possibility of extension. This if for one of the largwest companies in the Telecom market
The goal of this interesting agile team assignment is to be an integral part of the customers delivery organization. It includes working with various tasks ranging from investigation, solution creation, implementation, test & verification, troubleshooting and support. The team works within several technical fields of expertise ranging from e.g. hardware, embedded SW/HW, FPGA, application SW, lab work and more. Team member competencies complement each other to create a strong team.
Altogether this makes up for an exciting opportunity for all team members to constantly develop their skills and work together to help the customer achieving our common goals.
Key competences FPGA Verifier:
- Required: SystemVerilog
- Desirable: VHDL, Verilog
- Strong experience with the UVM framework:
- Ability to create UVM environments from scratch
- Functional verification, creating Sequences, Testcases, Checkers, Functional coverage, Code coverage
- Constrained random verification
- Develop custom VIPs
- Work with existing architectures and VIPs
- Desirable: Layered sequencing experience
- Team works mostly remotely but occasional travel to the office in Solna will occur
- CET Office hours
- Remote work