Location: Remote Working / Office (Denmark)
Rate: Up to £450 a day depending on experience (4000DKK)
Duration:1st Nov-2021 - 30th Nov-2022
Contract:12 months (additional 12-month extension likely)
- Fulltime GIS specialist for GIS support for the clients Offshore wind farm project.
- Work includes GIS support for all of our engineering functions, Permitting, Geophys, Geotech and many more depending on what is going on at a given time in the project.
- GIS task includes data management, database clean up, data mining, visualization and analysis both with desktop and in our online portal.
- Highly skilled in the ArcGIS platform including ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS online, working with Enterprise databases (SDE) and 3D GIS.
- Prior experience with GIS support for offshore wind farms, environmental work, offshore cables or geophys surveys are a benefit. Knowledge of offshore wind farm development in the US is also a benefit.