One of the largest and most reputed Civil Construction companies is looking to appoint a Global Stores/ Warehouse Manager to be based in their Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) office on permanent basis.
The Global Stores Manager is responsible globally to manage the Stores department. The Global Stores Manager is also responsible operationally for one of the three regions.
- Assigned at Global level and working under the direction of the Corporate Procurement Director.
- In charge to supervise Regions, developing Standards, propose Budgets, manage and improve processes.
- Promote and maintains stores staff job results by recruiting, selecting, scheduling, assigning and mentoring employees.
- Ensure good operational requirements satisfaction at Central Yard Facilities and Project Sites with close follow up on work results.
- The Global Stores Manager will also strive to achieve Procedural integrity and discipline on his activity.
- Proven work experience as a stores/warehouse manager
- Proven ability to implement process improvement and change initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff remotely
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Overall 10 years’ experience in work related field including 5 years’ as Stores/Warehouse Manager at Department level.
- Previous experience in Construction projects.