An inventive, dynamic Factory Automation company is seeking sales-minded graduate candidates who are ambitious, hungry to succeed and looking to advance their careers within Consulting Sales in a highly-skilled sector. Our client is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement, and Microscope technology.
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers, and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close-knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment where no two weeks are the same
What is it in for you?
- Starting Salary - £28K - £32K (dependant on experience) + Area Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus
- Company car
- Advanced Company Pension with Aviva
- Life Cover
- Private Healthcare (including subsidized Gym Membership)
- Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Degree educated in any discipline
- A hunger to succeed and overachieve
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving license, valid in the UK
What to expect
They provide a 4 - 8-week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of the products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the start of your continued training and development which will take place throughout your career.