Grid Interface Engineer
On details each of the service will require to comply with the following tasks;
- Ensure coordination and smooth development of the works by Iberdrola partner / RTE and RTE contractors, observing at any moment the stipulations set in the Grid Connection Agreement (GCA) signed with them and surveillance of their works in order to make sure that the agreement is observed by them as well, especially RTE compliance with scope and Division of Responsibility defined in the GCA.
- Liaise with RTE Site personnel on site and provide assistance to RTE in order to assure the smooth development of their works, acting as intermediaries between RTE / RTE contractors and Iberdrola or Iberdrola Contractors and vice-versa, trying to avoid at all times any base for any claim by any of the parties.
- Support with site procedures and requirements (HSE, permit to work, access requirements, RAMS review, RAMS control on site, PPE requirements, logistics...) and liaise with concerned departments with related teams if necessary.
- Review RTE plans, drawings and system designs (LV / MV, FIEs interfaces ...) to ensure Client requirements and design is properly implemented according the Grid Connection Agreement and other agreements with RTE.
- Communicating with other project departments and seek advice from engineering departments/installation/ site manager on specific technical issues.
- Coordinate, manage and attend any Site inspections needed to comply with Grid Connection
- inspections for transfer of custody for free-issued items or RTE equipment on OSS,
- inspections to check compliance with contractual milestones achievement conditions (key interfaces),
- Key materials inspections,
- compliance with contractual scope,
- inspections to check the compliance with identification and codification procedure
- sea fastening inspection
- Manage the onshore planning related to RTE system tests and participation on them as
- The inspections will be performed with RTE / RTE contractors, filling in the corresponding forms and providing
- pictures and reports
- Foresee possible interferences with other contractors/works and propose solutions to solve them.
- Support Grid package team on the technical analysis of claims and variations from RTE during the works.
- Support for interface management
- Attend the Site meetings with RTE and internal coordination meetings, including elaboration of their minutes and reviewing them if necessary. Prepare the progress and inspection reports related to RTE site works.
The Grid interface service will be performed on site (Yard Jacket and Topside assembly ).
GRID Service deliverables
- Weekly Progress report,
- As built Drawings revision
- Risk Assessment and Method statements, as required
- Handover of Free Issue at site.
- Evaluation report about any technical / commercial / economic issues required by AMS, Variation Log to be updated weekly.
- Walk-down Inspections reports including pictures, sketches and any other complementary information required,
- Minutes of Meeting with Contractors
- Monthly Report
- Support HSE Inspection reports, as required
- Weekly Snag Progress
- Any other document required by AMS for controlling/managing the contract