Role: Ground Electrician
Rate: flexible per hour
The TSWA approved ground electrician shall complete works in accordance with work instructions, checklists, safe system of work and lift plans.
A TSWA certified technician with electrical education (TT-C) is allowed to perform instead of assist in a task when the TSWA certification is complete. The TT-C can only perform within that specific TSWA program(s) and must be LOTO nominated according to the TSWA program in question
- Keep record in terms of filling in checklists and report any turbine related issues upwards as required by company policy.
- Maintain and follow safety procedures as required by company policy.
The ground electrician will have to complete the following tasks
- Apply and remove lock out tag out according to energy isolation procedures
- Snagging works
- Retrofit works
- General visual inspection, check for leakages and other abnormalities
- Assist the Technical Supervisor and Site Manager to create task specific documentation
For more information, do not hesitate to get in touch.