PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU POSSESS THE NECESSARY EXPERIENCE - YOUR PROFILE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR OTHER ROLES
Our client, a junior mining company based in Johannesburg seeks a Group Legal and Compliance Manager. The purpose of the role will be to provide the company strategic support with regards to all legal and compliance related matters pertinent to the business.
- Must have previous mining industry experience - Not negotiable
- Must have proven experience managing mine community development and CSI projects
- Must have previously dealt with the Department of Mineral Resources
- Must have a completed LLB degree (or higher) - Not negotiable
- Admitted Attorney status (desired)
- Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience
If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.