Currently on the hunt for a Group Supply Chain Manager with an esteemed corporation dominating the engineering space across Africa.
They are looking for an "out the box thinker" that can develop a first class supply chain division. You would be creating an entire new supply chain environment that the whole group would operate under. So, the ideal applicant needs to have experience in full end-end supply chain covering warehousing, logistics, distribution, and Procurement and merging all sectors into one central function.
- 7-8 years experience in supply chain industry with involvement in digital transformation/automation.
- Need to be able to do operational supply chain / in bound out bound / indirect / direct procurement - international / Africa experience.
- Interact with general management and stakeholders at a group level
- Functional supply chain expertise
- Proven Leadership / management expertise managing large team
- Experience using, managing and introducing an ERP system is critical
- A strategic thinker that is strong on scenario planning and has high analytical skills
- Experience across, imports/exports/warehousing/central purchasing.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply direct and should you be suited I will reach out to you.