Here at Earthstream we currently have an exciting opportunity for GT Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to join one our leading EPC clients who have projects across North America.
Main responsibilities of the Commissioning Engineer will include:
- Supervise and approve commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
- Review designs and supervise onsite commissioning activities.
- Prepare and maintain commission records of site observations, testing processes and checklists task team and hold action oversight.
- Investigates and resolves engineering and technical related problems.
- Participates in regularly scheduled construction & Commissioning progress meetings.
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer is responsible for ensuring mechanical completion of systems like flushing, pressure tests, cleaning and getting the systems ready for start-up and commissioning of Combined cycle Power Plant specifically in GT/HRSG/WSC/BOP systems. He shall be responsible for start-up and Commissioning together with Controls Commissioning team.
- Must have experience on SGT 5000F OR SGT 4000F
- Bachelor's degree of Mechanical Engineering.
- Open to relocation
- Good communication skills & Basic computer skills
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your Resume directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!