About the role
You will be a trusted advisor to the leadership team where you will conceptualize and drive HR strategies and initiatives to support their growth. The top agenda for the business will be driving and spearheading HR transformation for the organization. Amongst their HR strategies and projects, there will be a focus on their talent pool, which includes talent development, talent engagement and talent acquisition.
- Support with employee relations, coaching and handling of issues
- Sourcing for great talent in this field - Talent Acquisition
- Building relationships, interacting with the team effectively
- Processing of payrolls
- Talent acquisition - know how and where to source great talent in our space
- Building Relationships, to interact with the team effectively
- Payroll processing
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of the employment law in Japan
- Passionate and have a clear understanding of HR fundamentals
- Able to speak fluent Japanese and English
If you are interested or know someone who is a good fit for this role, feel free to drop me a message!