- Build up and lead the regional solar development within SEA (full development cycle from origination to RTB or financial close stage)
- Manage relationships with land owners, permitting authorities, grid operators, regulators, offtakes and other relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal BayWa r.e's team such as energy analysis, PPA, finance, engineering, and operation.
- Supporting role in M&A processes (assessing market environment/pipeline quality).
- Establish strategic co-development partnerships to accelerate pipeline growth.
- Monitoring and interpreting technical and relevant regulatory developments and standards and to be able to deliver technical and non-technical reports to stakeholders.
- Build strong relationships with the development team, consisting of developers, engineers, project-, contract- and offtake managers as well as a network of external development partners.
- Support site selection for brownfield and greenfield development.
- Manage environmental assessment campaigns and associated external consultants.
- Manage discretionary permitting activities at all levels of government.
- Direct resource management campaigns and energy production estimates.
- Collaborate with stakeholders & consultants to appropriately manage the interconnection process.
- Determine the financial viability of projects together with the Development and Finance staff.
- 10+ years experience in the development of renewable energy projects in SEA.
- General understanding of business transactions and project management.
- Excellent project and people management skills with a highly organized approach.
- Motivated and capable researcher with strong presentation and analysis skills.