Our client are a global enterprise that focuses on gaining, refining and sharing expertise in the energy and utility sector.
It provides strategic advisory and delivery of outcome-driven solutions to leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organisations and not-forprofits. Due to continued growth they are looking for an individual to grow their Water offering.
You'll be responsible for developing and executing strategies for existing and new clients in the UK to ensure growth and profitability, effectively manage client relationships, facilitate delivery and drive client and employee satisfaction. Managing consulting teams in UK Water industry experience is expected along with an entrepreneurial drive to effectively lead a team of high performing professionals.
- Shaping the innovation and transformation program agenda, initiatives, and ideas within to take them to completion through end-to-end innovation management process that goes through ideation, prioritisation/down-selection, POC, pilot, and scale-up
- Work with client business units, IT, and Digital Organisation to define the roadmap and keep the idea/initiative funnel moving on regular basis
- Work closely with BD team and other COE's to develop client and pursuit strategies
- Ensure value realisation through the innovation program execution.
- Define and deliver on strong governance and program management capability reducing the risk of cost overruns, missed timelines/opportunities/outcomes
- Effective positioning and packaging of successes / value delivery through innovative approaches including joint white papers with the client / partners, collaboration workshops with peer client groups etc.
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the organisation
- A forward & innovative thinker constantly focused on shaping the organisation to meet and anticipate both near and long-term business issues
- Broad functional knowledge within the sector and the ability to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points; build meaningful internal and external relationships.
- 10-15 years of advisory/consulting experience in the Water sector and have a very good understanding of the Asset Management strategies, processes and in the context of Water Utility
- UK Water Utility domain experience and proven record of generating consulting revenue in excess of £2 Million/Year.
- Broad knowledge of the water utility industry in areas such as customer experience management (C-Mex/D-Mex), water supply planning, water quality, asset management (including capital program management), water operations (including distribution maintenance), and Regulatory changes in the industries.
- Having managed relationship at CxO level (or direct reports of digital / IT leadership)