An exciting opportunity for a well experienced technical trainer that has worked up from being hands on to training. The purpose of the role: * To effectively and efficiently manage Technical (Engineering and Mining) Training for Mines as a Quality Council for Trades and Occupations/National Artisan Moderations Board/Mining Qualification Authority accredited technical training institution in alignment with the Group's learning strategy, policies and legislation.
· B Tech Human Resource Development (Essential/Minimum or)
· BTech Engineering (Essential/Minimum)
· Certificate of Competence: Assessor (Essential/Minimum)
· Certificate of Competence: Moderator (Essential/Minimum)
· Skills Development Facilitator (Essential/Minimum)
· Trade: Artisan (Relevant) MQA/QCTO Accred (Essential/Minimum or)
· Trade: Miner Underground MQA/QCTO Accred (Essential/Minimum)
· Diploma in ETDP Level 6 (Essential/Minimum)
· Certificate First Line Management (Essential/Minimum)
The incumbent needs at least 3-5 years relevant human resources development experience with supervisory exposure.
If this role matches your profile and aligns with your career aspirations, do apply today.
Should you not be contacted within a week of applying, do consider your application unsuccessful.