Health & Safety Advisor - Data Centre
Our client are a global M&E Contractor with operations in Europe focusing on Data Centres and Pharmaceutical sectors, they are now looking for a number of Health and Safety Advisors to work in Belgium, Denmark and Germany.
Health & Safety Advisor Requirements
The ideal Health & Safety Advisor will have experience working on a data centre construction project 2-10 years' experience. Working for a main contractor would be advantageous.
The job of the Health & Safety Advisor will involve the following:
- Adherence to relevant Environmental
- Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
- Drafting where required & maintaining HSE Plans
- Development of task specific Method statements and risk assessments in conjunction with the Supervisor Coordination of project safety indicators
- Monthly KPI report to Group HSE Manager Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
For more information please apply with your latest CV.