Earthstream Global are working with a leading M&E Contractor who are seeking a Health & Safety Advisor to work on a Data Centre in Belgium or Denmark.
The job of the Health & Safety Advisor will involve the following:
- Adherence to relevant Environmental
- Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
- Drafting where required & maintaining HSE Plans
- Development of task specific Method statements and risk assessments in conjunction with the Supervisor Coordination of project safety indicators
- Monthly KPI report to Group HSE Manager Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained
- Safety interventions are completed & registered
- Carry out regular site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions
- Ensure records of statutory inspections are available for project activities, tool, and plant
- Adopt a Proactive approach to project EHS requirements. Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
Our client are seeking someone with a minimum of 2 years Data Centre experience.