The Mechanical Field Service Engineer will support on projects across Poland where you'd be required to work on the installation/Commissioning or Operation & Maintenance, of HRSG units.
* Perform on-site installation of machinery & equipment.
* Support on emergency outages on the disassembly and reassembling the HRSG unit.
* Train Field Engineers and team members when needed.
* Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
* Implement company EHS procedures and ensure they are executed to a high standard.
* Responsible for any spare part that are needed arrive on site in a timely manner.
* Perform walk-downs during installation to ensure that all works are being performed at a high standard.
Experience & Characteristics:
* Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a field services position with hands on experience on HRSG units.
* English proficiency required.
* Training with the leading OEM equipment providers within Power Generation.
* Strong project management/Leadership skills.
* Has Valid Driving License