EarthStream are currently looking for an 'HSE ADVISOR' to assist a project in France. This is for an Onshore Cable Project
As an experienced HSE professional, you will be NEBOSH qualified with a proven track record of dealing with all the Health, Safety and Environmental issues relating to a manufacturing/industrial organisation. You will hold core skills such as effective risk assessment, COSHH assessment, accident/incident investigation and implementation of pro-active problem solving techniques.
A thorough knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and trends is essential with experience of opening a new facility being advantageous. You will hold strong communication skills to engage effectively with people across all levels to ensure a thorough understanding of HSE issues.
KEY RSPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to):
- Advising and assisting on the best practice of Health Safety and Environment control and implementation of best initiatives as part of our continuous improvement commitment
- To assist in the design and delivery of HSE training programs throughout the Company to ensure compliance against HSE standards.
- Assist in carrying out risk assessments and the implementation of corrective actions with management approval.
- Contractor Management including induction, risk management and permit control.
- Undertake routine inspections of machinery, chemicals, emergency equipment and evacuation as required by the site procedures.
- Immediately available
- Onshore Cable experience
- French speaking
- ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 Internal auditing qualifications are desirable
- 7+years experience
- EU passport holder (or permitted to work in France)
If so, please apply here or alternatively you can send your CV to:
We look forward to hearing from you!