Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the development of safety policies and programs.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret statistical data related to occupational illnesses and accidents.
- Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 10 + years' experience in the construction industry within an HSE function, preferably with some windfarm project experience
- Experience with heavy lift/barge crane projects
- Strong within communication, stakeholder management and management systems.
- Ability to travel frequently
- Good English and Vietnamese verbal and written skills mandatory
- High proficiency in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point, Project).