On behalf on our client we're searching for a hands-on HSE Supervisor to be based in Frankfurt to handle HSE regulations on an unlimited employment basis. In this position, you will ensure that our client's policies are enforced, that applicable legal compliance is met, and that a strong HSE culture is maintained across all sites.
You will have an influence in this role in the following ways:
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of the HSE Management System, as well as the implementation of HSE programs and corporate initiatives (HSEMS)
- Ensure that all corporate and legislative standards are met.
- Work with Site Leadership to establish relationships, processes, and tools to influence staff to accomplish HSE goals and objectives.
- Identify and implement controls to limit the site's environmental effect and health and safety risk.
- Assist with HSE audits both internally and externally
- Assist in the conduct, monitoring, and promotion of internal and external audits and incidents. You'll make sure that all audit actions are tracked all the way to completion.
- Maintain effective record keeping and reporting at all times while monitoring and reporting on HSE performance across all sites.
You'll need the following skills to succeed in this position:
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Certified to Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit or Sicherheitsfachkraft,
- Ideally also certified as SiGeKo (occupational health and safety coordinator) according to RAB30
- Language abilities in German and English are required.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Experience with multi-site management and/or field service operations is highly preferred.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org