We have a current opportunity for a Human Resources Administrator to join our client on a permanent basis located in Stone, England.
With a focus on operational technology and digital transformation, our client (part of the EDF Group) has been a leader in advanced system integration for decades; optimising efficiency and delivering performance on a massive scale. Our client works in some of the most highly regulated and challenging industrial environments and have delivered critical automation projects across energy, transmission and renewables sectors.
The HR Administration is a varied role covering various aspects of HR from HR Administration, Training Administration, Recruitment Administration with some Payroll elements. Candidates need to have an HR background. As well as the minimal Payroll aspect candidates will provide full administration support across a busy HR team.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work as part of a small team, whilst independently and proactively completing tasks. Excellent organisation, communication and IT skills, accuracy, and attention to detail are essential requirements. The nature of this role requires a tactful and confidential approach.
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Updating databases internally, such as sickness and maternity leave
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e., employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Communicating with external partners
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e., holiday and sick days taken
- Demonstrable experience as a HR administrator or HR administrator's assistant
- Understanding various HR software systems, like ITrent MyHR
- Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
- Efficient with good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and to work under own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with people at various levels within the company.
- Understand the essential requirements of Private and Confidential working, under GDPR
- An ability to priorities and muti task
- A team player with enthusiasm
- High level of attention to detail
- Good personal skills, comfortable with meeting/greeting visitors and new starters
- Works well under pressure
- Good communicator
- Able to cope with multiple and changing demands in a busy department