Commissioning Engineer for HVAC Commissioning
- Planning and follow-up of commissioning activities (scheduling, supplier coordination, open points closure)
- Prepare and review commissioning test instructions, including coordination of review and approval process with client and regulator
- Coordination of maintenance, commissioning interfaces for assigned systems
- Safety perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule
- Document test results by preparing commissioning test reports, including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets.
- Perform miscellaneous emergent commissioning items to support the Mechanical Commissioning Branch team objectives
· Fluent English required.
· Ability with French, German, would be a plus.
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: nuclear or electrical
- At least 6 yrs nuclear plant/industry experience.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum
- Advanced knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment
- Basic management experience: ability to coordinate system commissioning activities with other team members (mechanical and I&C technicians)