The I&C Maintenance Leader will be responsible to:
- Monitor the operational parameters of the operating units to evaluate units' performance and maintenance requirements.
- Support the O&M contractor in planning the Instrumentation and Controls maintenance activities of gas turbines and BOP equipment.
- Lead the planned maintenance activities and preform critical activities.
- Support the O&M contractor during the performance of unplanned Instrumentation and Controls maintenance activities mainly when working on gas turbines.
- Review operations and maintenance procedure of Instrumentation and Controls systems.
- Recommend training programs to O&M contractors as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college and/or equivalent knowledge / experience.
- 5+ years' experience in Controls servicing of gas turbines.
- Prior experience in Operation, maintenance, commissioning of gas turbines.
- Prior experience in Power Plant operations and Maintenance (Aero gas turbines is an advantage).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
- Strong team player with interpersonal, communication, influencing and team building skills.
- Strong customer-orientation, focus and passion to win.
- Proven record of success working in a multicultural, regional, cross functional team.
- Strong focus on Lean adjustments to service activities.