- Responsible for providing high standard I&C service and maintenance to the client according to O&M agreement.
- Long term strategic planning of I&C maintenance activities.
- Timely response on any I&C plant problems.
- Support in organizing and monitoring of project organization.
- Leading the I&C maintenance team.
- Prepare and release I&C maintenance procedures for the power plant equipment.
- Onsite service and fault finding and administration of DCS systems to ensure required performance and availability.
- Ensuring success in terms of economic results and customer satisfaction.
What do I need?
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronic & Control Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years work experience working in the power generation control systems industry or large scale continuous operation industrial control applications.
- Knowledge of steam / gas turbines applications and combined cycle power plants is a must.
- Experience with Siemens T3000 Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and/or large scale DCS's will be highly regarded.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communicator and customer oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Result-oriented coupled with strong analytical skills.
For further information about this position please apply.