Responsible for full commissioning execution. The ICS commissioning engineer is responsible for the implementation of the commissioning plan. His controls expertise makes him an essential player of the precommissioning phase. He reports to the lead ICS commissioning engineer and to the commissioning manager.
- Commission controls BOP equipment
- Support commissioning plan
- Respect EHS/LOTO rules
- Be the controls expert during pre-commissioning/commissioning.
- Execute the pre-commissioning/commissioning plan.
- Participate to TOP process. Attend walkdowns for his scope of work.
- Pre-commissioning : determine cable pulling priority, size temporary means, insulation & loop checks…
- Lead the controls support team for full commissioning execution of all commissioning works in their scope (in accordance with DOW).
- Ensure respect of controls compliance (correct grounding, ATEX rules etc).
- Report progress to commissioning manager. Anticipate potential issues.
- Organize controls sub system & plant tests with customer.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction (NPS).
- Responsible for punch item closure - Zero punch item target at COD.
- Collect Lessons learned.
- Execute commissioning in compliance with our clients EHS plan. Support no harm policy on site.
- Is Primary Authorized Employee in GE LOTO policy for his area of work. Is responsible for PTW isolation, lock out and tag out of the systems.