Earthstream are proud to be recruiting an ICS OT Cyber Security Engineer for a true leader in advanced systems integration with a focus on operational technology & digital transformation for some of the most highly regulated and challenging industrial environments
Job Role: ICS OT Cyber Security Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 pa
As an ICS OT Cyber Security Engineer your remit will include:
- Design and secure operational technology networks across a range of industries.
- Solve complex digital and operational security problems facing Industrial Control Systems (ICS) used within the nation's critical infrastructure cyber-landscape.
- Assess the robustness of cybersecurity architectures, technologies, and procedures being implemented within customer facilities.
- Design comprehensive technical solutions that meet client requirements and implement the appropriate tools, technologies & processes to mitigate critical security risks (e.g., system and mobile antivirus software, encryption modules, patch management programs, insider threat protection, incident response plans, forensic capabilities, and regulation compliance).
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and administrative audits on client computer systems and network devices considering the sensitivity of Operational Technology testing.
- Lead collaboration efforts with other cybersecurity experts on team to develop well-constructed approaches to ICS risk management, mitigation, and monitoring strategies.
- Mentor younger members of the team regarding ICS OT cybersecurity, Infrastructure & Network Engineering.
- Must be prepared to travel.
- Provide input to assist with business development opportunities and provide Project Management of newly won contracts, including leading through all phases of the project or work cycle.
What you will bring to the company:
- BS degree in a computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university and 5+ years of progressive, relevant experience.
- 5+ years' experience with cyber security technologies with at least 2 years serving critical infrastructure/industrial control systems (ICS) to include SCADA HCI systems, PLCs, RTUs, etc.).
- Ability to apply skills across a broad range of domains to include Chemical, Water, Oil and Gas, Energy.
- Experience with securing systems running ICS-related communications protocols (e.g., MODBUS, OPC, DNP3, etc.).
- Experience securing cross-domain IT/OT communications and interfaces.
- Experience designing & configuring secure networks (Switching, Routing, Firewalls).
- Experience engineering security solutions for real-time and/or performance-sensitive systems.
- Experience creating Functional Design Specifications and Detailed Infrastructure, Network and Cyber Security Specifications.
- Experience completing system assessments and security audits based on technical security frameworks such as NIST 800-53/800-82, ISO 27001, IEC 62433, HSE OG-86, NIS-D etc.
- Experience and good understanding of Capula's capability, markets and service offering.
- Able to demonstrate stakeholder management and the ability to develop effective relationships at all levels.
- Build and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers and key business stakeholders.
- A drive for outstanding customer service and high performance culture.
- The ability to gain and maintain SC clearance.
What they promise to offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Life assurance policy
- Private health care
- Lifestyle screening
- Salary sacrifice programme
- Mental health assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- Support in achieving professional engineer status (IEng, CEng) and professional memberships fees covered