Duration: 01-Nov-2022 - 30-Apr-2023 (options to extend a further 6 months)
Business Unit: Dep. EPC Dir. and Project Mgmt.
Job Classification: Project Management Support
Location: London, UK
Building relationships and interacting with stakeholders and suppliers in many different roles across cultural and geographical settings.
Proactively planning, communicating, and executing the documentation responsibilities within your project scope, with a focus on controlled handling of technical documentation.
Maintaining the control of information in our Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS), supporting our processes within the project scope.
Advising, supporting, and training colleagues in the use of EDMS and related processes through liaison with the colleagues in your team to ensure the correct handling of business information.
Implementing and driving the documentation review cycle, both internally and externally, during project execution through to handover to operations.
- have a good understanding of information structures and is energised by constantly looking at developing new and better ways of handling information
- can influence stakeholder through behavioural change management and inclusive and open communication
- have an education relevant for the job e.g., within IT, Library and Information Science, Information Management, etc. - a professional focus on information management is an advantage
- are motivated by being responsible for a given area of responsibility where you are free to plan, organize, and prioritize your tasks and work with several issues simultaneously
- thrive in an international environment and can thrive with building good relationships with both your colleagues and stakeholders.