Start: June 2023
End: August 2023
*** EU work permit and drivers licence required ***
- Strong technical background in wind turbine installation.
- Expected to have a solid technical knowledge of the specified turbine model.
- Supervisory/ team lead experience in wind turbine installation
- Needs to have an understanding of technical drawings, lifting plans, risk assessments, work instructions.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written, including technical vocabulary.
- Committed to Safety: setting very high safety standards to oneself and co-workers.
- Committed to Quality: making sure our turbines are installed safely, in time and in perfect quality.
- Computer skills level: has to be able to use shared documentation from the databases: work instructions, manuals, risk assessments. Experienced user of Office applications.
- Physical fitness required for working at heights and climbing up in turbine during installation.
- Driver's license for car and driving practice.
- Strong leadership skills (team lead level): needs to step up as a leader of a team to supervise, control and direct the work processes of the subcontractor teams. Needs to stop the work or intervene in case of a safety risk.
- A proactive and solution-oriented mindset with ownership and responsibility towards the work, the people involved and towards the client's values.
- Self-driven & self-motivated personality.
- Willingness to work odd hours and show flexibility in rotation timing if on-site activities require.