- Oversee site installation for compliance with performance standards in schedule, quality, and budget.
- Manage economic aspects, including cost calculations for materials, personnel, and contracts.
- Represent the site in decision-making committees with management, customers, and the project team.
- Coordinate contractors and resources for work execution.
- Ensure adherence to guidelines, processes, and efficient reporting methods.
- Manage offshore wind farm logistics for development and construction.
- Assess risks and monitor compliance with standards and regulations.
- Supervise qualified employees across functional teams.
- Manage daily site operations, host kickoff meetings, and serve as a single point of contact for clients.
- Handle site budget, reporting, and represent installation in wind turbine procurement.
- Assist asset projects and share scope recommendations and lessons learned.
- Ensure safety during wind turbine assembly and operations.
- Develop and implement installation concepts.
- Organize and supervise the installation team, ensure contract compliance, and maintain KPIs.
- Plan resources, manage spare parts, and provide input to vessel coordination.
- Resolve cross-functional issues, execute installation in line with QHSE standards, and report incidents.
What You'll Need
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, SAP knowledge preferable.
- Safety-conscious, proactive, team-oriented, and customer-focused.
- Managerial skills, risk management, and integrity.
- Installation Site experience
- Comfortable with heights and offshore work.
- Previous offshore installation or wind farm project experience desirable.
- Knowledge of offshore construction vessels, safety, and electrical systems beneficial.
- Proficiency in quality management and environmental processes.
- PC proficiency in Microsoft applications and Quality Management Tools.
EA Reg No. R1984350
EA License No. 16S8096